Thank you for your interest in getting involved with IAIFI! If you are faculty, an industry researcher, or a PI interested in the intersection of physics and AI, there are many opportunities for you to be involved with IAIFI at various levels.
- Subscribe to IAIFI News
- Apply to be an IAIFI Affiliate
- Explore Faculty Opportunities at IAIFI Universities
- Apply to be a Friend of IAIFI
If your situation does not fall into any of the above categories, please contact IAIFI Management.
Subscribe to IAIFI News
Subscribe to our mailing list to receive updates on IAIFI events and opportunities. The mailing list is open to anyone interested in the IAIFI mission, regardless of location or level of involvement.
Apply to be an IAIFI Affiliate
- Complete the IAIFI Affiliate application form
- Must be sponsored by an IAIFI Senior Investigator
- Encourages reporting IAIFI-related activities to the NSF
- Expected to participate in the life of IAIFI, including mentoring, presenting seminars, etc.
- Invited to IAIFI internal events, including Town Halls, Journal Clubs, Symposia, etc.
- Affiliate status reviewed annually
- If you are interested in being involved but don’t want to commit at this level, apply to be a Friend of IAIFI
Explore Faculty Opportunities at IAIFI Universities
IAIFI does not have dedicated faculty opportunities, but there are often open faculty positions in IAIFI-affiliated universities.
Northeastern University Khoury College of Computer Sciences
- Teaching Professor openings in Computer Science
- Deadline: December 1, 2022 (or until search is complete)
Brandeis University Department of Mathematics
- Tenure-Track Assistant Professor in Applied Mathematics
- Deadline: November 1, 2022 —>
Apply to be a Friend of IAIFI
- Complete the interest form
- Must be affiliated with one of the IAIFI institutions (MIT, Harvard, Northeastern, Tufts) or another Boston-area university or company
- Welcome to join IAIFI internal events, including lightning talks, journal clubs, socials, etc, but not required to be involved or report on activities (unlike Affiliate)