- Develops educational materials for use in outreach activities, such as classroom visits, and brainstorms opportunities for outreach
- Led by Brent Nelson (Outreach Coordinator)
- The Committee is currently soliciting members
- Email IAIFI Management if you are interested in volunteering
The IAIFI has partnered with Northeastern’s Theorynet program to coordinate visits to high school classes in the Boston area. If you are interested in setting up a classroom visit, contact Brent Nelson, IAIFI Outreach Coordinator.
We will hold an in-person Summer Workshop August 8-9, 2022. Visit the Summer School and Workshop page for details.
- 2022 PhD Summer School and Workshop Committee: Jim Halverson (Chair), Tess Smidt, Anna Golubeva, Peter Lu, Dylan Rankin