- Partnership Hub
- IAIFI-AIMLAC Workshop 2022
- Other Physics and AI Collaborations
- Other NSF AI Institutes
- Related Mailing Lists
We are in the process of developing partnerships across both industry and academia. If you are interested in discussing partnership opportunities with IAIFI, contact Todd Zickler, IAIFI Knowledge Transfer Coordinator.
IAIFI members can access the internal Partnership Hub, including links to resources and opportunities for collaboration (if you do not have access, email IAIFI Management.
IAIFI-AIMLAC Workshop 2022
IAIFI welcomed 15 students and faculty from the UKRI Centre for Doctoral Training in Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning & Advanced Computing (AIMLAC) for an informal workshop March 2 through March 4, 2022. The two groups shared research and education strategies, and had opportunities for networking.
The program is shared below. The slides are available to IAIFI members by logging in to the IAIFI internal website.
Other Physics and AI Collaborations
- NSF AI Planning Institute for Data-Driven Discovery in Physics
- Community Laboratory for AI Research at the Intersection with Physics (CLARIPHY)
- View our calendar of related events
Other NSF AI Institutes
- NSF AI Institute for Research on Trustworthy AI in Weather, Climate, and Coastal Oceanography (AI2ES), University of Oklahoma with University at Albany, Colorado State University, North Carolina State University, Texas A&M University - Corpus Christi, University of Washington, Del Mar College, National Center for Atmospheric Research, Google Research, The Weather Company
- USDA-NIFA AI Institute for Next Generation Food Systems (AIFS), University of California - Davis with University of California - Berkeley, Cornell University, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, USDA, University of California - Agriculture and Natural Resources
- NSF AI Institute for Foundations of Machine Learning (IFML), University of Texas at Austin with University of Washington, Wichita State University, Microsoft Research
- NSF AI Institute for Student-AI Teaming (iSAT), University of Colorado - Boulder with Colorado State University, University of California - Santa Cruz, University of California - Berkeley, Brandeis University, Worcester Polytechnic Institute, Georgia Tech, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, University of Wisconsin - Madison
- USDA-NIFA AI Institute for Future Agricultural Resilience, Management, and Sustainability (AIFARMS), University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign with The University of Chicago, Michigan State University, Tuskegee University, Argonne National Laboratory, Illinois Center for Digital Agriculture, Donald Danforth Plant Science Center, USDA-ARS
- Molecule Maker Lab Institute: NSF AI Institute for Molecular Discovery, Synthetic Strategy, and Manufacturing (MMLI), University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign with Penn State, Rochester Institute of Technology
- NSF AI Institute for Intelligent Cyberinfrastructure with Computational Learning in the Environment (ICICLE), The Ohio State University with Case Western Reserve University, IC Foods, Iowa State University, Ohio Supercomputer Center, RPI, San Diego Supercomputer Center, Texas Advanced Computing Center, University of California - Davis, University of California - San Diego, University of Delaware, Indiana University, University of Utah, University of Wisconsin
- NSF AI Institute for Collaborative Assistance and Responsive Interaction for Networked Groups (AI-CARING), Georgia Tech with Carnegie Mellon University, Oregon State University, UMass Lowell, and Oregon Health & Science University
- NSF AI Institute for Advances in Optimization (ai4opt), Georgia Tech with UC Berkeley, Clark Atlanta University, Spelman College, USC, University of Texas - Arlington
- NSF AI Institute for Learning-enabled Optimization at Scale (TILOS), University of California - San Diego with MIT, National University, University of Pennsylvania, University of Texas - Austin, Yale University
- NSF AI Institute for Future Edge Networks and Distributed Intelligence (AI-EDGE), The Ohio State University with Northeastern University, UMass Amherst, Carnegie Mellon University, University of Texas - Austin, Purdue University, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, UIC, University of Washington, University of Wisconsin - Madison, University of Michigan
- NSF AI Institute for Edge Computing Leveraging Next-Generation Networks (Athena), Duke University with MIT, North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University, Princeton University, University of Michigan, University of Wisconsin - Madison, Yale University
- NSF AI Institute for Dynamic Systems, University of Washington with Columbia University, Harvard University, University of Hawai’i, Montana State University, University of Nevada - Reno, University of Alaska - Anchorage, Boise State University, Portland State University
- NSF AI Institute for Engaged Learning (Engage AI), North Carolina State University with The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, Vanderbilt University, Indiana University, Digital Promise
- The USDA-NIFA Institute for Agricultural AI for Transforming Workforce and Decision Support (AgAID), Washington State University with Oregon State University, University of California - Merced, University of Virginia, Carnegie Mellon University, Heritage University, Wenatchee Valley College, Kansas State University, Innov8.ag, IBM Research
- The AI Institute for Resilient Agriculture (AIIRA), Iowa State University with Carnegie Mellon University, The University of Arizona, University of Missouri - Mizzou, George Mason University, University of Nebraska - Lincoln, NYU, Iowa Soybean Association
Related Mailing Lists
The below mailing lists are mailing lists we have encountered for advertising IAIFI jobs and events.